Central toilet block and other amenities

Kadlitpina’s amenities reflect its evolution as a place of recreation - the first public bench seats were installed here as long ago as 1907.

There are three separate barbecues in Kadlitpina providing opportunities for park visitors to make the most of their surrounds.

There are two toilet blocks in Kadlitpina. The red brick toilet block, back on the corner of East Terrace and Rundle Road was erected in the 1990s.  However it replaced a much earlier block dating from the early 1900s.

This, central toilet block was erected in the 1970s using stone from Carey Gully in the Adelaide Hills and displays what was at the time, a contemporary style. 

Audio

Spoken Description - Central toilet block and other amenities

View File Record

Map